The health and well being of our patrons and staff continue to be our highest priority. Please see the information below:
The Library building re-opened to the public on Monday July 13, 2020
Library hours: Monday- Thursday 9:30 am – 7 pm, Friday and Saturday 9:30 am – 5 pm.
CAPACITY IS REDUCED, THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PATRONS ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY AT ONE TIME.
PER NYS EXECUTIVE ORDER: ALL PATRONS, VISITORS AND STAFF MUST WEAR A MASK THAT FULLY COVERS YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES IN THE LIBRARY BUILDING.
- Library materials must be returned in the outside book drops and are quarantined for 24 hours, no materials will be accepted inside.
- Browse and Go – This is a browse and go phase. Patrons can browse and check out books, movies and other library items. Browsing time in the library is limited to no more than one hour.
- You are asked to find your items quickly to limit your time in public. Social distancing should be maintained whenever possible. There is limited seating at the tables in the library and it is limited to no more than one hour per day .
- Computer use is by appointment only and limited to one hour per day per patron. Call 631-669-1624 and ask for the Reference Desk for an appointment.
- Copiers and fax machine are available – one person per machine at a time.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- Social distancing markers are in place.
- There will be no in library programs, no tutoring allowed, no community group meetings, no study room use or meeting room use until further notice.
- We cannot accept book donations at this time.
- The Library will continue virtual programming.
- Patrons can still download free movies, magazines and books, access tutoring and educational databases from the website.