Friends of the Library
Library lovers who work together to enrich the Babylon community through the growth of library resources.
What do the Friends do?
- Spread the word about the Library, its programs, resources and services.
- Enhance public use of the library.
- Sponsor programs designed to add to the cultural life of the community.
- Raise funds through book sales to provide for special programs
- Sponsor programs such as book discussions, exhibits, readings, concerts and museum passes
Why should I join the Friends?
- To support a loved and valued community resource at your Library.
- By becoming a member of the Friends of the Babylon Library, you are showing your support for the resources this library offers, as well as your desire to see it flourish.
- Your participation as a Friend can help us stay more in tune with what the community’s needs are and find ways to address these issues.
How do I join the Friends?
To join the Friends, please inquire at the Circulation Desk or print this membership application and send it to:
Babylon Public Library (Attention: Friends)
24 South Carll Avenue, Babylon, NY 11702
Questions? Send the Friends an email at FOBPL12@gmail.com.
Who are the Friends?
President: Karyn Kirschbaum
Vice President: Charlotte Greenwald
Secretary: Alena Berenblatt
Treasurer: Carolyn Romaine